Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 8, No 3 (2019): Int. J. Phytopathol.||Tithonia diversifolia Crop Rotation: An Efficient Cultural Practice for Control of Burrowing (Radopholus similis) and Root-Lesion (Pratylenchus coffea) Nematodes in Banana Orchards in Côte d’Ivoire||Abstract PDF|
|Philippe G. Gnonhouri, Adolphe Zézé, Amoncho Adiko, Kouman Kobenan|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2015): Int. J. Phytopathol.||Impacts of Sunnhemp and Piegon Pea on Plant-Parasitic Nematodes, Radopholus similis and Meloidogyne spp., and Beneficial Bacterivorous Nematodes||Abstract PDF XPS|
|Valerie H. Henmi, Sharadchandra P. Marahatta|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"