Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 8, No 3 (2019): Int. J. Phytopathol.||Virulence and Molecular Polymorphism of Puccinia triticina Pathotypes in Egypt||Abstract PDF|
|Walid M. El-Orabey, Aladdin Hamwieh, Mohamed A. Gad, Shaimaa M. Ahmed|
|Vol 5, No 3 (2016): Int. J. Phytopathol.||Pathogenic Variation of Colletotrichum lindemuthianum causing Anthracnose of Beans (Phaseolus vulgaris) in Uganda||Abstract PDF XPS|
|Moses J. Kiryowa, Aston Ebinu, Vincent Kyaligonza, Stanley T. Nkalubo, Pamela Paparu, Clare Mukankusi, Phinehas Tukamuhabwa|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2013): ESci. J. Plant Pathol.||Physiological Races and Virulence Diversity of Puccinia graminis pers. f. sp. tritici eriks. & e. Henn. on Wheat in Tigray Region of Ethiopia||Abstract PDF|
|Teklay Abebe, Woubit Dawit, Getaneh Woldeab|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"