EScience Press provides a digital publishing solution to the scientific community using the Open Journal Systems (OJS) online journal production software (a collaborative, open source software project maintained by the Public Knowledge Project). We offer fine-tuned, blazing fast and managed OJS hosting with a professionally-run server environment that includes an up-to-date, secure version of the software plus training and basic support.
We provide both static and dynamic web support the publishing process, including submission, peer-
- You may either host your journal with EScience Press domain or use your own domain for your journal.
- If your journal is already hosted on another platform and have backfiles in PDF format, it is possible to import the files to OJS. EScience Press can provide guidance on batch processing if you have a large number of files.
- If you do not wish some or all of your journal issues to be open access, you can use hybrid publishing model.
How could you use our journal hosting services
- Starting a new journal.
- Transferring a journal to our Publishing Platform and/or Publishing Model.
- Journals needing a robust backend workflow environment.
- Archiving a ceased journal.
We offer Basic, Professional, or Enterprise plans for starting a new journal or relocating an existing title.
OJS assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process, from submissions through to online publication and indexing. Through its management systems, its finely grained indexing of research, and the context it provides for research, OJS seeks to improve both the scholarly and public quality of refereed research.
We also provide assistance to journal managers and editors and have various editorial/ publishing support including:
- Journal Archiving
- Editorial Review Services
- Manuscript Editing Services
- Journal Production Layout/ Formatting
- Data Analysis
- Digital Archiving